Doing these five things leads to anxiety and insomnia:
1. Worrying about what others think
3. Fear of disapproval
4. Overstimulation from violent or exciting movies, television shows, and news.
5. Not feeling confident about yourself.
These five things bring you peace and restful sleep:
2. Releasing worries.
3. Not caring about what others think.
4. Loving yourself.
5. Having silent time before bed: gentle stretching, reading relaxing books, meditation, etc.
Which would you rather have this night and every night?
Designed by Colleen M. Messer.