We feel cozy and loved when:
1. We are in a safe environment.
2. We are being affirmed rather than criticized.
3. We are in our comfy clothes…
4. The people around us (people and pets) love us for who we are,
5. We feel peace and harmony for we know…
6. Life supports us and is working with us.
Here’s to being at our ease tonight and each night of our lives.
Much love to you, Dear Warm Milk Reader…
Loyalty, the Mew Way means:
1. Always being there
2. Loving unconditionally
5. Not running away
6. Purring with delight just because you are near
7. Gazing adoringly
9. Knowing who fills your food and water bowls, and
10.Knowing without a doubt who loves you more than anything in the world!
Those of you who have been around for a while know that once in a while my sweet cat, Mew, inspires a post here at The Warm Milk Journal. What is the Mew Way? The Mew Way is a state, a way of approaching life. Perhaps I can best describe to you what the Mew Way is by pointing out three things that the the Mew Way is not…..
The Mew Way IS NOT:
1. Stingy with affection. It’s about loving everybody who is willing to pet and make goo goo eyes with you.
2. Stressing out about stuff. It’s all about relaxing. The only thing, and really THE ONLY THING to stress about is an empty food bowl….
3. about losing sleep. EVER! Nap, nap again- and when in question…take a nap! Got it?
Once again, thank you Dear Mew, for shedding light on the most important things.
Anxiety does not stand a chance when:
Anxiety does not stand a chance when no power is given to it. Peace reigns.
Love is everywhere if you love unconditionally yourself. Be on the look out for love for it is there!
In peace and love,
Debra : )