When writing, blogging, and reaching out to others in this day and age, one makes lot’s of discoveries along the way. One fun adventure for me has been my time spent networking and goofing off on Twitter.
I just set my intentions for this day and one of them is to laugh more. In that spirit, I thought it would be fun this morning to poke fun of myself and others who love Twitter.
So here it is…
You know you are a Twitter addict if you:
1. Replace your morning newspaper time with Twitter.
2. Your kids are scheming up ways to hide your laptop, iPad, or Smartphone.
3. You begin to think of people as “Tweeple”.
4. The universe is now the “Twitterverse”.
5. You think of interesting subjects in terms of hashtags (#)
6. When you experience something interesting, you immediately have the impulse to share it on Twitter.
7. Famous quotes are constantly swimming around in your head.
8. You feel quite impressed with yourself for you know the breaking news before anyone else
9. You can compose a 140 character count message in your sleep.
10. You love Facebook but you have a secret snobby belief that “real people” are on Twitter.
That’s it for now. I can’t wait to publish this post so I can get it out on Twitter as quick as possible!
Designed by Colleen M. Messer.