Mew understands the need for a little structure. The night before he contemplates what he wants to do or get done the next day. When the new day arrives, here is how he goes about his day:
1. Begin the day with a few nibbles. If the food bowl is empty, cry until a human wakes up and takes care of business.
2. Get a little drink of water. The water in the water bowl is of low quality. Therefore, cry again until a human fills the bathroom sink up with some water.
3. Nestle in with humans and get some more sleep.
4. Wake up with humans.
5. Help whenever and however necessary by being close by and looking cute.
6. Sleep some more.
7. Get some tasks done: groom oneself.
8. That was exhausting. Sleep some more.
9. Help daddy pay the bills by sitting on the paperwork on the desk by the computer.
10. After getting scooted by daddy, move onto the computer keyboard.
11. When scooted again, move onto daddy’s lap.
12. Sleep some more.
13. Help mommy cook dinner by sitting on kitchen floor right where mommy will be working.
14. Accompany humans for dinner and after dinner movie. on the couch.
15. What an all together productive day… good night!
Mew is a cat of principle. There are only certain times of the day when he feels it is appropriate to take a nap.
Here they are:
Mew is a cat of integrity. He is pretty good about taking naps only during these times and situations.