In a recent post we talked about ways to be more confident. One of them was playing and focusing on our strengths. For this morning’s meditation and journal writing time I’d like you to think about all the “bright spots” in your life. Make a list of anything in or about your life that gives you a boost.
My list of bright spots would look something like this:
1. My patient, loving husband
2. My comfortable bed.
3. My really good coffee.
5. I have a great laptop computer that enables me to create and communicate at my convenience.
6. I am healthy.
7. I am a good teacher.
8. I have a date with my hubby at one of our favorite restaurants tonight.
9. I live in beautiful Florida, just blocks from a gorgeous beach and the Atlantic ocean.
10. The Warm Milk Journal and all of my new friends I have made from this project.
There are more of course, but just listing these few have made me feel pretty good, already. What a wonderful start to the day.
Have a blessedly bright day,
Ten affirmations for the day:
Have a blessed one,
Debra : )