1. The squirrels in your back patio knocked over the bird bath off it’s pedestal again.
2. The sun is shining,
3. the almost full moon too…
4. You think of all the good people in your life,
5. and you focus on all the good you have coming your way such as: a new career, a tax refund check, a vacation, a date with your spouse this coming weekend…
Cheers! (and smiles)..
8 Ways to make this a great day:
1. Stand and sit tall. Good posture allows more oxygen to go into your brain. You will feel more alert and confident.
3. Laugh at least once- a real Buddha belly laugh
4. Do something different. Shake things up a little.
5. Plan and do an adventure this weekend.
6. Help another
7. Get outside and look at green natural settings. The color green promotes calmness and well being.
8. Wear a bright colorful outfit today and show the world what you got!
Even when we are doing and trying our best, sometimes it seems life still wants to kick us around a bit.
I could go on. Any of this sound familiar?
We are human. I believe most of us really are doing our best. We just don’t always get the outcome we want at times despite our best efforts.
I can’t pretend to have the answers on this. Here are a few thoughts I will post before heading off to work this morning. We can revisit this later.
Have a blessed day,
Some ideas for the day:
Debra : )