1. The squirrels in your back patio knocked over the bird bath off it’s pedestal again.
2. The sun is shining,
3. the almost full moon too…
4. You think of all the good people in your life,
5. and you focus on all the good you have coming your way such as: a new career, a tax refund check, a vacation, a date with your spouse this coming weekend…
Cheers! (and smiles)..
Here are eight ways to let “Thank You!” be your mantra today:
1. When you first wake up, say “thank” when the first foot touches the floor from your bed and then “you” when the other foot follows.
2. Say or think “thank you” as you take your first steps to the bathroom, closet, kitchen, etc.
3. Say or think “thank you” as you drive into work and as you enter your place of employment (or home office).
4. Say or think “thank you” for each smile you see on another’s face.
5. Say or think “thank you” for each delicious bite of food and sip of drink you take today.
6. Say a sincere “thank you” each time you are given a compliment, given good customer service, or greeted kindly.
7. Look at the splendor of mother nature outside today and think in your heart “thank you” to the divine power that created all of this.
8. Thank a friend, family member, colleage, or neighbor for just being the wonderful people that they are.
I thank you, Dear Warm Milk Journal reader, for taking time out of your valuable day to be here.