The Mission of the Warm Milk Journal is:
To live a well balanced, rewarding life of our dreams by day and sleep restfully at night.
I know I Am out of balance when:
1. I see dark circles under my eyes
2. I’ve lost my zest for living
3. I collapse at the end of a work day
4. I am driving aggressively on the highway
5. I am short with family members
6. I have no time to pursue my hobbies
7. I am sleep deprived
I know I Am in balance when:
1. I look calm and radiant
2. I have energy to do anything I wish to do.
3. I smile frequently
4. I drive the speed limit and enjoy my commute by listening to my music and wishing my fellow highway drivers well
5. I enjoy quality time with family and when they are with me I am present with them
6. I make leisure time, hobbies, and taking care of myself a priority.
7. I sleep wonderfully and feel well rested.
In your journal explore this idea of balance.
When do you find yourself most in balance? Out of balance?
Breathe. Meditate or take a walk after focusing on what living a balanced life means to you.
Have a blessed day,
My cat Mew never feels sleep deprived. However does he do it? Here are Mew’s ten tips to
GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP: THE MEW WAY
1. Find a comfy cozy place to sleep: beds, laundry baskets, by a sunny window, boxes, towel cabinet, and bathroom tile floor are all good options.
2. Stretch well before going to sleep.
3. Never skip a meal.
4. Don’t ever watch the clock. Sleep when you feel sleepy.
5. Wake up only when you feel like it (or when you hear the sound of the can opener).
6. Snuggle and sleep next to a loved one.
7. Experiment with different sleep positions.
8. Make napping a priority.
9. Don’t let life stress you out.
10. Be mellow most of the time.
That’s it. Thanks Mew!