Even if I wake up feeling a bit cranky, this simple exercise really helps to start the day on a positive day.
Care to try it?
Let’s see, this morning my entry would look something like this…
I am setting an intention to:
To be more patient with my teenaged daughter who wants my attention a lot lately.
To be gentle with myself and with my past…
To be a loving partner to my sweet husband…
I Am patient
I Am a loving wife
I Am an attentive mother
I Am a teacher who inspires her young students
I Am a writer
I Am healthy
I Am a good steward of the abundance that is given to me daily.
Have a blessed day!
My wishes for this Monday:
1. That when challenges come up, I see the bigger picture and keep a healthy perspective,
2. I speak with gentle power,
3. I act on what I believe in and what I know is right,
4. I inspire others by the way I spend my day,
5. In the process, I learn a little bit more about why I am here, and
6. Lastly, may I experience some lightness, play, and laughter as well!
To a magnificent Monday and new week ahead!
Five Intentions for the new day:
I will see the love in others
I will know that I am bigger than my circumstances
I will focus on the love within myself
I will find one thing to release
I will laugh today.
What intentions will you set for the day?