Accept the fact that things are what they are.
Accept that things that are done are done. They are in the past. You can’t go back and change them.
Accept people for who they are. You can’t and won’t change them no matter how hard you try.
What is, is. Not good nor bad. Just IS.
How much energy do you spend fretting about not being happy with the status quo?
How many times do you guilt yourself or beat yourself up with the coulda woulda shouldas?
You may stop NOW. Free up your precious life energy.
Be at peace. With WHAT IS.
Have a blessed evening,
Debra : )
What we focus on is what we get in life.
What we put out there we attract and manifest in our lives.
What we appreciate appreciates.
What we bless comes into our life.
I grew up in Hawaii. An ancient Hawaiian philosopy, Huna, teaches that what we bless we bring into our lives.
For peace of mind and restful sleep, try this:
1. Bless anything you see that is asleep (a partner, a pet, a stranger snoozing on your bus, commuter train, airport gate, or airplane)
2. Bless anything that appears to be peaceful to you: another person, child, baby, animal, the sky, trees, ocean, a garden, etc.
3. If you hear music that is relaxing or peaceful to you, bless it.
4. If you see in a person’s smile peace and serenity, bless that person and his or her magnificent smile.
5. If you read or hear words that bring you peace today, bless the source of those words.
6. If your bed and linens and pillows and blankets bring you comfort, bless them.
7. If your bedroom soothes you, bless it.
8. If there is a fragrance from your herbal garden, your cooking, your home, the cologne you or someone else is wearing, the candle(s) you are burning, your bubble bath, the massage oil you and your partner are using, the flowers in your home, the fur of your beloved cat, the smell of a baby, child, loved one- any smell that gives you a feeling of love, peace, joy, and serenity- bless it!
9. If there is a food or beverage that is nurturing and calming your body, spirit, and soul with its warmth and good nutrition, bless it.
10. If there are people in your life that support you and give you peace, bless them.
11. when you are watching a tv show or movie and there is a character snoozing away, bless them
12. Whenever you catch someone yawning, bless them.
13. Whever you feel a calming breeze on your body when outdoors, bless it.
14. Whenever you feel the warmth of the sun and it feels so good and relaxing, bless it.
15. Whenever you think of memories that give you a feeling of peace, bless them.
16. Recall times in your life when you slept very well at night, and bless them.
17. If there are particular sounds you hear that relax you and make you sleepy such as frogs or crickets at night, the white noise of an air conditioning fan, etc., bless these sounds that give you peace.
18. Are there particular colors that soothe you? Bless those colors…
Bless you, dear Warm Milk Journal reader….
Debra : )