You doubt yourself,
it’s easy to do.
Second guessing can become second nature…
For if things are not as we like, who are we to blame?
Looking in the mirror is all too easy.
Operating in a high pressure world,
Do you ever want to scream?
There is another way…
a better way (I do so believe).
And that is simply to just be.
Judgement and critcism from self (and others if that may be the case) can
be put to rest.
You don’t have to be the best according to any set standards out there…
For you already are the best
just as you are.
Doubting ourselves can cause great anxiety and loss of sleep.
What causes us to doubt ourselves?
Here are a few:
1. Having too much to do
2. Having too many demands put on us.
3. Negative self talk
4. Surrounding ourselves with negative or unsupportive people.
5. Not focusing on our strengths
During this busy time of year we can give ourselves a break from self-doubt. All we need to do is develop self doubt armor.
To shield ourselves from self doubt:
1. breathe frequently
2. Do not over commit ourselves
3. Focus on one important task at a time
4. If we don’t get everything done, it is okay.
5. Be conscious of our posture. Sit and stand up straight and tall.
6. Get plenty of exercise
7. Spend time outdoors
8. If someone else questions or criticizes you, DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY!
9. Know you are doing your best
12. Be easy and gentle with yourself
13. Laugh and play often
Have a blessed day,