Twenty good moves to make in the game of life:
- Cancel negative self talk
- Wake up and be thankful when your feet hit the floor from your bed. You have another day of life!
- Play frequently, no matter what your age.
- Eat well (with a few treats here and there- you deserve it)
- Keep an open mind
- Live on 80% percent of your income (while you save ten % and tithe 10%).
- Be adventurous and try new things
- Be thankful for what you have.
- Have faith
- Nurture your spiritual life through journal writing, walks, meditation, reading,silence, prayer, etc.
- Keep your home clean and clutter free.
- When challenged, take things in small bits (you can only eat an elephant one small bite at a time).
- Breathe deeply
- It is good to know where you are going, but be sure to enjoy the ride.
- Help others.
- Be kind and gentle
- Choose your words carefully.
- Make your relationship with your spouse or significant other a top priority. Love is the greatest gift life can give you.
Debra : )