2. Focus on what’s truly important, what gives you meaning, and then leave the rest.
3. What others think about you doesn’t matter. Don’t give your power away by caring about their opinions.
4. Being happy and loving and at peace with loved ones is so much nicer than worrying about being right.
5. Listen to colleagues with an open mind. When you really feel like you have heard what they have to say, speak. People want to be heard. They will respect you more if you are perceived as a good listener.
6. The outdoors and Springtime beckons… how can you enjoy a little time in the natural world today?
7. Lastly, what positive intention can you declare for this day?