Right Thinking, The Mew Way is all about:
1. limiting thinking to only what is necessary
2. keeping it simple
3. Being more than thinking
4. Being in the NOW
5. Finding very little to stress about
6. When there is a reason to stress, it is brief.
According to the Mew Way philosophy, when one has to think they will mostly be these simple (and importantly, fleeting- not lingering) thoughts:
1. Love, purr
2. Hungry, put food in my dish NOW
3. Thirsty, fill up that sink with water NOW
4. Fed. Watered. Thank you. Purr
5. Sleepy. Stretch. Yawn. Nap time
6. Pay attention to me
8. Love. Purr
Occasionally, situations will arise that will deem it necessary to think a bit more urgently.
1. Don’t step on me!
2. Fireworks! Thunder! Strange people in the house. I need to hide.
3. Suitcases coming out of closet. Something’s up with my people… and I don’t like it.
4. Strange kitty outside…
5. Pet carrier coming in from the garage. REALLY don’t like this development!
Even under these circumstances the thoughts of concern are brief and fleeting. They are not the cause of obsessing or worrying over time about it. When the stressful event is over, IT IS OVER. No lost sleep. No agonizing. No regret about it down the road in later years.
Mew wishes all a purrfectly peaceful day.