As the sun goes down and you get closer to bedtime tonight… here are five thoughts to think of when you are ready for the lights to be off and your head to hit the pillow…
I Am safe
All is as it should be
I Am loved
I Am supported
Life works with me
What we think about and focus on grows. In your journal today, write on the top of your entry: “I Am sure of myself”!
Then write! Write about all the good things you are doing with your life. Write about all the dreams you are making come true. What are some accomplishments and achievements that you feel proud about? Write them down! What are you good at? What are your strengths?
Before I sign off, I will have to have a go at this one… Let’s see…
I Am sure of myself!
1. I Am sure that I Am a writer. My calling and passion is to write!
2. I Am sure that I am loved.
3. I Am sure that I am making a difference in others lives as a writer, blogger, mom, wife, friend, and teacher.
4. I Am sure that I have the talent and abilities to make my dreams come true.
5. I Am sure that I can’t fail so long as I keep working, learning, and persevering!
6. I Am proud of running the Honolulu Marathon at age 15, graduating from law school, having my children, becoming a teacher, and creating The Warm Milk Journal.
I will finish in my private journal.
Now it’s your turn, Dear confident friend…
I am safe
I am loved
If I ever doubt myself, may I be reminded that I Am enough. I am doing my best.
Each day is a gift and my life is unfolding just as it should be.
I focus on what I want and remain thankful for what I do have.