I believe an anxiety free life comes from these five things:
1. believing in yourself,
2. taking care of yourself,
3. having faith in God and the wisdom of your intuition,
4. pushing your edge, taking risks, and embracing change…
5. having love be your guiding compass!
That’s it. Simple. We can all do this.
Much love and peace to all of you tonight.
May gentleness rule this day,
and let worries melt away to a place
far away from me.
May in their place, be a space for peace
that comes home to stay
within my mind, heart, and body.
May your love and guidance
guide me today to remember
what is most important:
Joy in the little things,
And most of all
So it’s the end of they day and there is not much getting in the way
of my welcoming in the evening.
There are so many things I appreciate about this time of day.
Right now, at 7:19 PM, I appreciate:
1. Being home
2. the good work out I had a little while ago at the gym
3. the quiet I am enjoying before I start cooking (tonight it will be a healthy tofu stir fry)
4. the glass of pinot noir I am sipping as I write this.
5. My husband, daughter, and sweet cat who are close by (but leaving me alone so I can write)
6. The comfortable couch I am sitting on
7. My plush green blanket that is on my lap (it is actually a cool night here in North Florida)
8. The view that I have of my eccentric neighbor’s Christmas tree fully lit outside my back patio window across the pond…(why not Christmas in March, right? I laugh and feel full of love when I see those lights come on at night. This neighbor, by the way, will take the tree down in august sometime… ha!lol)
9. The peace that I feel inside knowing I had a good day.
10. My laptop computer here which faithfully works for me…
What comforts are you thankful for this evening? (feel free to comment and share with us…!)
Much love and peace to all of you. Have a lovely night! It is time I get going with my stir fry…
Twilight drops her curtain down, and pins it with a star. ~ Lucy Maud Montgomery
Why The Warm Milk Journal?
For the times when you:
1. feel alone
2. feel sleep deprived
3. need a laugh
4. need some inspiration for your day…
We are here. Glad you are too!
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. ~Mother Teresa
I am thankful for a chance to pause for a moment,
and take a break from the strain of being “on” all day…
If your business has become too much busy-ness,
your home and holiday season too much hustle bustle…
I invite you to give yourself a break!
Slow down, if just for a few moments.
Make that tea (or pour that glass of wine), and breathe.
Take a walk outside.
If we are so busy doing and giving, there is not much left of us at the end of a day or week.
Take that break.
Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop. ~Ovid
Not sleeping well? Perhaps if we let go of:
2. caring so much about what others think of us,
4. worrying about the unknown future,
5. blaming (ourselves, our spouses, our jobs, society, the economy…),
Perhaps, just perhaps…
We may let go of these things long enough to experience true peace and a good night sleep.
We feel cozy and loved when:
1. We are in a safe environment.
2. We are being affirmed rather than criticized.
3. We are in our comfy clothes…
4. The people around us (people and pets) love us for who we are,
5. We feel peace and harmony for we know…
6. Life supports us and is working with us.
Here’s to being at our ease tonight and each night of our lives.
Much love to you, Dear Warm Milk Reader…