Here at The Warm Milk Journal our tag line is to offer:
Peace of mind one night at a time.
Without peace, we are not going to sleep well, perform well at our jobs, get along with our families, be a good friend, or have a very happy marriage. Without peace and the calm mind that comes with it we will not experience optimal health or life experience.
An anxious fidgety mind is only going to create chaos and fear, not the stuff of our mission which is:
To live a well balanced, rewarding life of our dreams by day and sleep restfully at night.
Tonight or in the morning I invite you to write in your journals. Explore what peace means to you.
On the top of your page you can write:
I Am peace when…
Then just write and see what comes out. Then go about your day and notice when you are experiencing peace (or perhaps also notice when you are not).
I will start my entry here and then it will be your turn.
I Am peace when:
1. I am enjoying my jazz music at night while writing or cooking.
2. Teaching my students
3. Laughing and interacting with my husband and daughter.
4. Cuddling with my cat, Mew.
5. Riding my bike in my beautiful neighborhood.
6. Taking a walk on the beach.
7. Chalk up the challenges of the day as just that and release them (knowing I did my best with the day I had)
8. I feel carefree and not worrying about the future or fretting about the past or resenting somebody or something now. Hmm…
I will stop, for it is your turn!