Yesterday’s post offered up 17 things that we can let go of to enjoy a greater night of sleep (along with much peace of mind).
Today as I am waking up and preparing to begin my day, I am asking myself a few questions and I think they would make wonderful prompts for our journal writing today.
Get out your journals, get that cup of tea or coffee, here goes….
1. What am I holding onto in my life that is worth holding onto?
2. What am I holding onto that is no longer serving me well?
3. In what areas of my life am I good about being relaxed and flexible about?
4. In what areas of my life am I rather stubborn and rigid?
5. If I was told by my doctor today that I only had a few months left to live, what would I change?
6. What do I want more of in my life?
7. What do I know deep down, that I just need to once and for all- let go of?
A blessed day to you,