I am happy and I am sleeping well. My life is still as hectic and stressful as usual, but what is keeping me in this wonderful positive state?
A few things come to mind:
1. I feel confident in my abilities and the direction my life is taking.
2. I definitely care, but not too much ( I have banished people pleasing from my repertoire. Ha!)
3. I am making friends with change. Change happens. Rather than resist it, what happens when we embrace it? I am discovering that I have more joy in my life because I am not holding rigidly tight to the status quo… let go… be open to change. There just maybe something better with the new tide… (pretty exciting stuff!)
4. I have found and I am owning my voice. This is huge for me. Knowing our value in the world and that we are significant- we need to be heard. We are powerful.
5. Knowing all the good that I am doing.
6. Knowing and continuing to have faith in all the good in the world.
7. Placing love above all else to be the compass that guides my life.
8. Focusing on gratitude
9. Focusing on being kind
10. My yoga practice
11. My marriage to my best friend
12. Being persistent and keeping my eyes on the prize… (I have dreams and goals that I keep working on daily and they are now becoming a reality!)
13. Laughing during the day
14. By night, developing the ability to let the day go.
15. Be truly present with whomever I come into contact with.
16. Do not complain!!! ****** (this one is huge!) If you can knock complaining out of your life experience I guarantee your quality of life will increase exponentially!
17. I love myself.
May you be happy. May you be at peace, May you sleep well, dear friend- for that is the mission for us here at The Warm Milk Journal.