To have a nice day, the Mew Way, one simply has to:
1. not be in a hurry to do anything
2. keep loved ones company when they are home
3. eat small meals frequently
4. stretch periodically, especially in a sunny spot by the window
5. meditate on the birds and natural wildlife outside
6. be content with what you have
7. never complain unless your food dish is empty or your tail gets stepped on.
8. invite love and affection by rolling on your back and looking adorable
9. nap throughout the day.
10. contribute to the household by helping mommy write and cook and helping daddy at the computer by sitting on important paperwork (out of sight, out of mind- no more stressed daddy)!
Have a purrfectly wonderful day, everybody!
Those of you who have been around for a while know that once in a while my sweet cat, Mew, inspires a post here at The Warm Milk Journal. What is the Mew Way? The Mew Way is a state, a way of approaching life. Perhaps I can best describe to you what the Mew Way is by pointing out three things that the the Mew Way is not…..
The Mew Way IS NOT:
1. Stingy with affection. It’s about loving everybody who is willing to pet and make goo goo eyes with you.
2. Stressing out about stuff. It’s all about relaxing. The only thing, and really THE ONLY THING to stress about is an empty food bowl….
3. about losing sleep. EVER! Nap, nap again- and when in question…take a nap! Got it?
Once again, thank you Dear Mew, for shedding light on the most important things.
My cat, Mew, knows a thing or two about living the good life. Here’s his take on what life is not about.
Life is not about:
Once again, Thanks Mew!