you have arrived.
A blustery day (so far)…
I need to find a way
to turn you into something worthwhile.
Perhaps I will remember to:
be thankful for the little things,
and disassociate from people and experiences that
do not serve my happiness and well being.
Yeah, Monday morning…
As you turn to afternoon,
may you mellow a bit and treat me kindly
as I soon embark upon your trail this A.M.
In concert with you, Dear day,
I will find a way to
an armor to deflect the stress…
and eventually rest so that I may welcome in
Tuesday with promise.
It’s Monday morning. Rise and shine! Here are a few journal writing prompts for your morning coffee time to get the day and week off to a great start!
1. What am I thankful for this morning?
2. Who can I help today?
3. Who can I thank today?
4. What is something that I can let go of?
5. What am I going to do to take care of me today?
Have a blessed day!
My wishes for this Monday:
1. That when challenges come up, I see the bigger picture and keep a healthy perspective,
2. I speak with gentle power,
3. I act on what I believe in and what I know is right,
4. I inspire others by the way I spend my day,
5. In the process, I learn a little bit more about why I am here, and
6. Lastly, may I experience some lightness, play, and laughter as well!
To a magnificent Monday and new week ahead!
In your journals, write down everything that you are. What are some great things about you and your life? Declare it! Even if it is something you feel you don’t have right now (but want it), declare it anyway, Now! Feel it. Then give thanks for it. This is a very powerful exercise and a great way to start the day- especially a Monday morning.
For example, this would be my entry this morning:
Have a blessed day.
Debra : )