I grew up in Hawaii. One tradition I just love is Aloha Friday. Business men wear their Aloha shirts, women their “muumuus” or long Polynesian dresses.
The Aloha spirit is all about love, giving, being thankful, and embracing life.
Here are seven “Aloha Friday” writing prompts for your journaling to kick off your weekend:
1. What makes you smile?
2. What and who do you love?
3. In what ways have you received love recently?
4. Have you been your most loving self lately?
5. What is a bright spot in your life?
6. List as many blessings as you can think of.
7. How would you like to give more?
Anxiety or peace?
Worrying about stuff or shrugging it off?
Being unforgiving and harsh on yourself or accepting and loving yourself?
Winning the argument or letting the other be right?
Conditional love or unconditional love?
Excessive consumption and debt or living within your means and creating wealth?
Hurried and stressed or calm and relaxed?
Dis-ease or at your ease?
Living a life of duty and obligation or one from passion and purpose?
Bored and drifting or focused and excited?
Anxiety or Peace? Your choice!