Writing does the heart, spirit, and body a lot of good. How can we benefit from writing?
1. Alleviate stress: write down your worries. Or write a to do list and take action on something that is bothering you. Cross it off the list. This will greatly reduce stress and anxiety.
2. Get your creative juices going: being creative and getting in the flow is so good for our spirits. We are truly in the now and glad to be alive. Try it!
3. Writing nurtures our spiritual lives. I find at quiet times when I am feeling contemplative I write and feel very close to God.
4. Writing is great for our relationships. Write your sweetie a little love note. Write to a parent or friend a letter of appreciation. As a teacher I find it is very powerful to write notes to my students.
5. Writing helps make our dreams come true. Visualize what you want. Don’t just think about it though- write it down! There is something powerful about getting things down on paper that we want. It seems to get our intentions out there and sets the universe in motion.
I will stop here for now.
Have a beautiful day, write away!
Debra : )