My cat, Mew, knows a thing or two about living the good life. Here’s his take on what life is not about.
Life is not about:
- Deprivation of food or sleep. So eat, nap frequently, and be merry!
- Suffering in any way. If not happy with something, yowl loud enough to get deserved attention and immediate resolution.
- Worry. The point….?
- Being lonely. Companionship is the spice of life.
- Multi-tasking. Focus on one task at a time, thank you very much. Will concentrate on that cardinal on the back patio for a while longer…
- Overcommitting. What’s that?
- Cheap cat food
Once again, Thanks Mew!