Today for your journal writing time I invite you to think of all the ways life supports you. Don’t give it too much thought. Just write down anything that comes to mind. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how many ways life is working with you. To make this exercise even more powerful add gratitude by giving thanks next to each entry.
I will begin so I can give you an example and then you may take over:
Life Supports Me:
1. My cat is always there to sweetly cuddle me or just to be nearby when I am writing, reading, cooking, or watching a movie. Thank you!
2. My husband is there to talk to and hold me when I am upset about something. Thank you!
3. My body is healthy and strong and enables me to do many necessary and wonderful activities throughout my day. Thank you!
4. My parents and brother are always just a phone call away if I ever need anything. Thank you!
5. I have wonderful neighbors who greet me cheerfully anytime I step outside and are just there ( just the other night my wine bottle opener busted and I just walked my bottle of wine next door and my neighbor opened it for me). Thank you!
6. Whenever I am at a loss about something, inspiration seems to strike just as I need it! Thank you!
7. Money is always there when I really need it. Thank you!
8. My bed and pillows support my body as I sleep. Thank you!
9. Just as I am feeling a little tired and burned out at work it is time for the weekend or a school vacation comes along. Thank you!
10. Recently my dream job opened up within walking distance of my home. No more commute! Thank you!
This is a simply marvelous exercise that I encourage you to try.