Five ways to live life according to The Mew Way:
1. Do one thing at a time.
2. Do not hurry unless you hear cat food being poured into your dish or the can opener opening a salmon can.
3. Make your voice heard when you need food, water, and love.
4. Be soft and gentle.
5. Live well, nap often!
To have a nice life, the Mew Way, all you need are these twenty things:
1. Not stressing about much
2. being in the Now
3. Taking frequent naps
4. Being pampered
5. Loving and being loved
6. A full food and water dish, always.
7. Special treats offered regularly such as salmon and shrimp
8. Warm Laps
9. Plenty of cold water
10. A nice view to gaze out of every window of the house
11. Kind cooing sounds from loved ones
12. being touched and petted
13. Being scratched
14. Cool bathroom floor tiles during heat of a summer day
15. Having much to purr about
16. Giving “the look” to loved one and immediately getting fussed over or fed.
17. Nice papers to lay on when mommy or daddy is working.
19. A sleeping mommy or daddy to wake up early in the morning
20. the sound of the can opener
My cat Mew has the good life down. He is sweet. He is gentle. He does not stress about much unless his food or water bowls are empty.
The one thing that Mew does really well is love. Plain and simple. He will look at you with his beautiful gentle green eyes and gazingly love you. He will roll onto his back and invite you to rub his underside. He in his own way announces “love me”. Mew seems to know when I am a little down. He will nestle right next to me and just purr. And love.
I know we humans may be a little more complex than our feline friends, but how can we be more loving. How can we be more like Mew, and just be Pure Love?