Time for a little down time…. In your journals write: “Life is good when”… and write a list of anything that comes to mind.
I will start my entry…
Life is good when…
1. My thirteen year old daughter wants to spend time with me and is willing to be seen with me in public.
2. I feel mutually kind and supportive energy between myself and my ex.
3. There was an “aha”! moment which took place in my classroom.
4. I perfectly hit every green light on a busy street.
5. I feel grouchy and my husband is still kind and loving
6. The air is cool and the air is clear.
7. There are no mosquitoes biting at me at dusk when I want to relax on my back patio (I live in Florida)
8. I sleep through the night without waking up for any reason.
9. The bills are paid and I still have some money left over for a little splurge… (getting my nails done, buying something fun for the house,etc.)
10. I have a tank full of gas and a car that runs perfectly (I love my Honda Accord!)
Your turn, dear friends.
This is a very fun exercise.