Release can be a very healthy thing. Here are ten thoughts on release before going to bed tonight:
- Do tension and release exercises from head to toe before bed or even while you are in bed.
- If you have any negative emotions going on right now- accept them, delve into them a bit, experience and live in them, then let them go .
- If angry, take a walk or punch a pillow or something and then let it go.
- If you feel old resentment about someone, imagine them as an adorable innocent little child and bless them and let them go.
- A very powerful visualization: imagine that same person you are resenting on a stage getting adored and praised with awards: congratulate them, bless them, be happy for their success, then release them and move on.
- Sex (need I say more?)
- Take a hot bath to release toxins from your body
- If not too late, drink filtered water with lemon or raw apple cider vinegar to help release your body of toxins.
- Worries? Release! 99.9% of what we worry about does not ever happen. Not ever!!
- Fear? Release..You are safe. God loves you. You are perfect just the way you are.
Debra : )