If you find your mind slipping into a worrying state, do one of these ten things:
1. Remind yourself of this fact: “this too shall pass”
2. Remember that tomorrow is another day. Each time we focus on something new we create a new beginning. That can be tomorrow or even RIGHT NOW.
3. 99% of what we worry about never comes happens.
4. Smile and “fake it till you make it”. If we physically act cheerful, we will in fact become cheerful (and worrying anxious thoughts don’t stand a chance. Ha!)
5. Jump around in your living room by yourself or with family members to music or just laugh and be silly.
6. Get busy doing something. We tend to worry if we are being idle.
7. Write down a list of things you are thankful for in your gratitude journal.
8. Get moving!
9. Go outside. The natural world is very calming to the nerves and feeds the spirit.
10. Sit up a little taller and declare “I Am enough! Worry, be banished!”
Five Intentions for the new day:
I will see the love in others
I will know that I am bigger than my circumstances
I will focus on the love within myself
I will find one thing to release
I will laugh today.
What intentions will you set for the day?
It’s not quite the weekend yet but if we are finding ourselves fatigued as the week wears on, we just may need a boost of fun in our routine.
In your journal write down as many things as you can think of that sound fun to you. Don’t judge or edit, just write the list….
A few things that come to my mind right away are:
Your turn : )