Here are twelve ways to perfectly and properly pamper yourself this Fall evening: (pay attention very closely now!)
1. Put on some nice jazz music,
2. Pour a glass of red wine, and
6. Rejoin your family to watch a movie together (a few movies that we have watched recently that I can highly recommend are: A Dog year, Limitless,
The Town, Shadows In The Sun, and Something Borrowed)
7. While you are watching the movie you can be exchanging back rubs with your spouse or partner or cuddling up close with children and pets.
8. Come to bed to freshly laundered linens (which you did earlier today in preparation for this wonderful night)
9. Make love or
10. Read something inspirational and relaxing. A few titles I am thoroughly enjoying and you will find on my bed stand are: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, The Power of Decision by Raymond Charles Barker, Heart Centered Marriage by Sue Patton Thoele, and Secret The Power by Rhonda Byrne
11. Finally, write a few things in your journal that you feel blessed about and thankful for.
12, Always remember that you are safe, you are loved, and that you are enough!