My wishes for this Monday:
1. That when challenges come up, I see the bigger picture and keep a healthy perspective,
2. I speak with gentle power,
3. I act on what I believe in and what I know is right,
4. I inspire others by the way I spend my day,
5. In the process, I learn a little bit more about why I am here, and
6. Lastly, may I experience some lightness, play, and laughter as well!
To a magnificent Monday and new week ahead!
I work full time by day (I’m a school teacher as many of you may know), I have a husband, two teenagers, and two cats. I have a home to tend to and yoga classes to attend.
Why do I continue to write posts and promote The Warm Milk Journal?
Let’s see… this will be my journal entry for the evening and so I will give you a list of reasons (list making is great for journal writing and for blog posts as people can easily read highlights with bullets or numbers rather than endless sentences…
In no particular order, I offer you reasons I continue to do this blog:
1. It is fun!
2. I love to write.
3. The teacher in me enjoys teaching, helping, and inspiring others.
4. It’s a great creative and social outlet.
6. It provides me with a great sense of purpose (we all need a mission after all)!
7. Insomnia and anxiety are issues that are near and dear to me. I truly suffered from them for so many years and it affected every aspect of my life. If I can help just one person overcome some of these challenges then this project will have been completely worth it.
8. It makes for great conversation at a dinner party (true)!
9. My cat, Mew, is getting the recognition that he has worked so hard for all his life from his Mew Way posts. lol
10: I love to connect with fellow, like-minded folks such as: people who also know what it is like to not get a good night sleep, have anxiety, are too nice, are people pleasers, perfectionists, cat lovers, like to write, journal writers, spiritual, positive livers, folks from Hawaii, Florida, Oklahoma, Seattle, and all over the world, people who enjoy good food, good coffee, good wines and beer, good teas, chocolate(!!), travelers, yoga enthusiasts, anyone who values good health, friendship, the outdoors….
I am glad we can be here for each other.
How can I not continue to do this blog?