We all have our days or moods when we are down. Perhaps we are tired or feel unappreciated by our spouses or for no apparent reason at all we just aren’t quite ourselves.
This morning I offer you five surefire ways to cheer up:
1. get outside. Time outside, the fresh air, the greenery… all will do your spirits a lot of good.
2. Write in your journal. Writing lists about what you feel grateful for is a great mood lifter.
3. Smile, even if you don’t feel like it! The physical act of smiling “tricks” our bodies into feeling happier. It works!
4. Ditto for laughing. Laugh even if you don’t feel like it. Feel good hormones will kick in.
5. Wear something bright and cheerful. On my blue mornings I pull something bright red out of my closet to wear.
Have a great day!
There are going to be times when we just don’t feel our best. We are run down and tired, feeling sick, the bad weather is getting to us, our kids aren’t behaving, hormones, etc. Sometimes we just have to get through these low times.
If you are experiencing a down time, know that “this too shall” pass. It will. But, what to do in the meantime?
Here are a thirteen suggestions:
Debra : )