How to treat your loved ones, the Mew Way:
1. Be gentle
2. Be kind
3. Show appreciation often and especially for the little things such as a good meal and a clean litter box.
4. Look at them all lovey dovey and softly.
5. Greet them immediately upon their arrival home. Express how happy you are to see them!
6. Be affectionate.
7. Less criticism, more purring please.
8. When they are under the weather or feeling sad, snuggle up with them.
9. When they are working be a caring and supportive assistant to them by: sitting on lap or on desk near computer, lying on important paperwork that should be attended to, perching on the kitchen floor near spice cabinet to ensure a properly flavored meal, and guard the door when garbage is being taken out or when groceries are being brought in.
10. Squawk when necessary but then get over it quickly.
Thank you, Mew