This evening, why not focus on the things you are currently excited about? What brings you joy? Pleasure? What are you eagerly anticipating? Any fun plans on the horizon? Tonight when you are writing in your journal I invite you to write down things in your life you are excited about. Then you will drift off to sleep with the realization of what a wonderful life you have!
My list would look something like this:
- I am getting married! The date is March 26, 2011. Starting to do some wedding planning…very fun and exciting.
- I have the most wonderful, loving, sexy, man in the world (I think that is worth getting excited about).
- I have a beautiful home in sunny Florida blocks away from the beach.
- I have adorable second graders I get to work with every day.
- I have my health.
- I two lovely fillets of cod to cook when I am finished with this post.
- I have a beautiful daughter and wonderful 16 year old son (who is actually pretty sweet to his mom).
- I have a great supportive relationship with my ex spouse (what a gift!)
- I have the Warm Milk Journal which I am very excited about, and..
- I am excited to be here on this journey of life.
Have a fantastic evening,
Debra : )