Our Mission here at The Warm Milk Journal is:
To live a well balanced, rewarding life of our dreams by day and sleep restfully at night.
Since I started this site a little over two years ago, I have heard from so many of you who have benefited from your visit here.
Whether you come for the insomnia tips, journal writing tips, or prayers… I hope you find here at The Warm Milk Journal a place of support and comfort.
Anxiety and insomnia are prevalent in today’s high tech, fast paced society. It is important that we slow down a bit and take care of ourselves.
As a classroom teacher, I can help 40 students a day. With The Warm Milk Journal, I can reach hundreds and thousands of people a day. You can support this platform to serve the world to help people get a better night sleep and find balance and peace in their lives.
How can you help?
2. Comment on posts or email me with feedback on what you like and what you would like to see more of.
3. Join my mailing list. The form is on the right sidebar. I am going to start a regular newsletter to keep readers up to date on what is going on here at The Warm Milk Journal.
4. Use the secure PayPal button and give what you can to help me better use my time and resources to make this the best possible place to support people with insomnia and anxiety issues.
For Euro Currency:
Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. ~Ruth Ann Schabacker
Thank you for your support and joining me on this journey.
I grew up in Hawaii. One tradition I just love is Aloha Friday. Business men wear their Aloha shirts, women their “muumuus” or long Polynesian dresses.
The Aloha spirit is all about love, giving, being thankful, and embracing life.
Here are seven “Aloha Friday” writing prompts for your journaling to kick off your weekend:
1. What makes you smile?
2. What and who do you love?
3. In what ways have you received love recently?
4. Have you been your most loving self lately?
5. What is a bright spot in your life?
6. List as many blessings as you can think of.
7. How would you like to give more?
If you want something, give it away. When we freely give something away we send a powerful message to the universe that we have such an abundance of _______ that we can give it away. That is why a basic principle of prosperity is tithing. Even if you feel you don’t have much money, make it a priority to give anyway. The giving is an affirmation of your abundance and faith that there is much more where that money came from.
In your journal, think about the abundance you enjoy. Be thankful for it. If there is something you would like more of in your life (money, love, etc.), rather than complaining about not having enough of ______, think of a way to give whatever it is away to another.
Here are some ideas to get you started.
At first, it may feel a little counter-intuitive to do this but it is very simple- and it does work. Write down some ideas in your journal and then get out there and start giving away what you want!
Debra : )
In your journal, list ways that you can help someone else, give of your time, contribute to a cause that you care about, etc.
One of the quickest ways to get out of our depressed and anxious states is to get out of “ourselves” and help and connect with others. When we are giving and servicing others we are no longer focused on ourselves and our problems etc.
Make that list and do one idea tomorrow.