To welcome something takes an openness: an open heart, spirit, arms, mind, etc. To sincerely welcome something also includes a good dose of enthusiasm.
What we focus on grows. What are you welcoming and what would you like to welcome in if you could not hold yourself back? Hmm…?
Ready, set, write!
My entry tonight may look like this:
I welcome into my life right now:
2. Opportunities to write and get paid for my writing.
3. New friends!
4. Freedom to live life on my terms
5. Abundance: good food, good relationships, good projects, good financial prospects
Have a blessed evening, friends.
Ten questions to ponder during your quiet journal writing time today:
1. What are some ways to live your life centered in love?
2. What can you let go of (think things, people, obligations, situations that no longer serve you).
3. What are you going to do for fun this weekend?
4. Who would you like to see (an old friend you haven’t seen in a long time?)
5. What is one new thing you can try that you’ve never done before?
6. How can you be more creative?
7. Who do you feel good around?
8. What activities put you in the blissful “flow” mode?
9. List all of the things you love.
10. List all of the things you appreciate.
Have a blessed day,
What do you love?
It is cold outside but warm inside. Time for a little tea or coffee and reflection. From time to time I like to meditate on what is really important. I may just ask myself, the universe, or God what is really important? Then be still, and see and feel what surfaces. It’s a good idea to have your journal or notebook nearby to jot anything down that comes up.
I like to write down lists when I am journaling. I try not to think too much about it I just start writing and see what comes out.
What is really important?
I will stop there. your turn…