Sometimes I just enjoy opening up my journal and without any kind of prompt or idea, just begin writing.
Here are my random musings for this Friday evening:
1. I am thankful it is Friday.
2. Life is too short to take good things in our life for granted.
3. Peace comes when we resist less. Letting the reins (or noose) go feels very good.
4. Expecting other people in our lives to read our minds is an exercise in frustration for all parties involved.
5. I Am: a writer, a teacher, healthy, and carefree.
6. I’m thinking an adventure with my husband is in the near future (a long weekend in Savannah or Charleston perhaps)
I will continue in my private journal.
Happy Friday my friends and happy writing!