Tonight’s journal writing prompt is a simple but powerful one. Simply on the top of your page write: “I have a great…”. Then write down a list of anything that comes to mind. This is a powerful exercise because in order to do this our minds must come up with things we feel good enough about ourselves or our lives to categorize as “great” (not just okay or good but GREAT).
As we focus on all the GREATNESS in our lives, we experience the energy that comes from that state of mind.
I think for this Tuesday night we must try this grand and fun exercise. As always, I will start a bit of my own entry and then let you have at it!
“I have a great…”
1. kid! (14 years old. Smart as a whip. As cute as ever)
2. husband (he came into my school today to read to all of our fifth graders for “real men read”week)
3. job! I get to help and inspire 11 year olds all day long. They are the best!
4. Home. I love where I live. I am blocks from the beach and the Atlantic ocean. Palm trees, Magnolia trees, Pine trees, and palm trees surround me. It is the perfect climate, green all year round, and the friendliest people ever!
5. blog/website. I must say, i am very proud of and love this site, The Warm Milk Journal. Everyday we reach hundreds of people wanting to live a great life and sleep well at night. I have met so many wonderful people along this journey and been touched in so many ways…
I will stop here. I feel that I have so many great things in my life so I will finish in my private journal and permit you to begin!
What we focus on grows!
What do you have that is great?
Have a great night!