This morning we started our day on a positive note with our intentions and affirmations. Now, why not end it with some gratitude?
What we appreciate appreciates!
Why not focus on all the good stuff that happened in your life today? This is a wonderful journal writing activity. Or, you may just sit, kick back, and contemplate the good in your life today as you ease into enjoying your evening…
What good happened to me today? What do I feel thankful for?
1. I had a lot of time to write and think through some business ideas I am excited about.
2. It was a perfect North Florida day and I enjoyed a long walk on the beach.
3. I helped my sweet realtor husband with an open house he had today (I didn’t do anything, really, other than to keep him company a bit).
4. I was blessed with incredible energy today! (I woke early, wrote, cleaned the house, went to the gym, and I’m still going…)
5. I am looking forward to the meal we are going to prepare in a little while..(pecan crusted cod, portabello mushroom caps and Vidalla onion on the grill, salad, and red wine).
Your turn, friends.
Have a great night!