We are never too old to learn new things. I firmly believe that learning keeps us young and vibrant. I love to challenge myself. When I am excited about something (new that I’m learning) I am absolutely alive. The neurons in my brain are making connections and I am in the now, in the flow!
I pose three questions for your journaling tonight:
1. What are things you remember learning about in your past that you were very excited about?
2. What are you currently learning about that you are excited about?
3. What would you like to learn more about? (just the anticipation will get you excited).
Let’s see… shall we begin?
What do I remember learning about that I was really excited about?
1. Figuring out 8th grade algebra. When the light bulb turned on, it was amazing!
2. Learning about dolphins in the 6th grade.
3. Learning about the culture of generational poverty when I went back to school to become a teacher. Very powerful and eye opening!
What am I currently learning about that I am very excited about?
1. George Washington
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. The states of North Carolina and Virginia
What would I like to learn more about?
1. I would like to become more fluent in French
2. Gardening in North Florida
3. History of The United States
Designed by Colleen M. Messer.