The Mission of the Warm Milk Journal is:
To live a well balanced, rewarding life of our dreams by day and sleep restfully at night.
I know I Am out of balance when:
1. I see dark circles under my eyes
2. I’ve lost my zest for living
3. I collapse at the end of a work day
4. I am driving aggressively on the highway
5. I am short with family members
6. I have no time to pursue my hobbies
7. I am sleep deprived
I know I Am in balance when:
1. I look calm and radiant
2. I have energy to do anything I wish to do.
3. I smile frequently
4. I drive the speed limit and enjoy my commute by listening to my music and wishing my fellow highway drivers well
5. I enjoy quality time with family and when they are with me I am present with them
6. I make leisure time, hobbies, and taking care of myself a priority.
7. I sleep wonderfully and feel well rested.
In your journal explore this idea of balance.
When do you find yourself most in balance? Out of balance?
Breathe. Meditate or take a walk after focusing on what living a balanced life means to you.
Have a blessed day,
Tired during your day? Try these six things:
1. If you are lucky enough to have an office, close the door and have a power nap of about 15 minutes. Closing your eyes just a short amount of time can make a tremendous difference. If you don’t have an office you can always go sit out in your car for a few minutes during a break or lunch, set your seat back, and close your eyes.
2. Get outside and take a walk.
3. Sit up straight. Good posture gets more oxygen going in our brains. Slouching over a computer all day does not do much for our energy.
4. Smile and do something nice for somebody. Doing for others makes us feel good and will put a little spring in our step.
5. Know that this is temporary. You will get through this day and sleep just fantastic tonight.
6. If all else fails, there is always your neighborhood Starbucks!
Take care and have a blessed day,