As I continue on my Warm Milk Journal blogging journey I continue to learn and be amazed by all the wonderful people there are out there.
I feel thankful for this experience. If you put yourself out there on the internet and in social media with integrity (that is to say you are genuinely yourself and honest) I know people will pick up on that.
We all have different reasons, interests, or agendas for sharing on the internet but I am finding some commonalities.
Ten things we all have in common (on Twitter and in life):
1. We have the need to be appreciated.
2. We want to help others.
3. We want to be affirmed.
4. We all have ambitions for ourselves and in life, but in the end we all truly cherish the little things.
5. We all value health, family, friendship.
6. Most of us are curious and want to learn new things.
7. People love a good sense of humor.
8. We love animals.
9. We love good food.
10. We appreciate the differences in each other even as we come to realize we have more in common with each other than not.
I remember being a little girl going through the “It’s A Small World” ride at Disneyland in California. I recall the wonder of it all – the idea of there being so many people, so many different cultures, and yet we all can be friends and love one another. This journey of blogging and putting myself out there on the internet has given me that same sense of wonder.
I am truly humbled and grateful for all of you out there. Thank you for taking the time and interest in reading and sharing with others The Warm Milk Journal. Thank you for all the sharing of yourselves that you do on Twitter, Facebook, and comments on The Warm Milk Journal.
I look forward to continuing on this ride with you (let’s just not get stuck on that “It’s A Small World Song” shall we? lol).