To get a good night sleep, I am currently doing these 15 things:
- Writing in my gratitude journal every day.
- Taking a newspaper diet: I am reading spiritually nourishing articles , writing in my journal, praying, meditating, and practicing gentle yoga stretches in the morning.
- Being gentle on myself.
- Focusing on the things I love and enjoy.
- Remind myself often that each moment is new and fresh. I am not tied to the past and if I fret about the future I lose sight of all the good things I have now.
- I write.
- I cook and eat great food and enjoy nice wine in the evening.
- I am present with my students, friends,colleagues, family, and other people I encounter throughout my day at the gym, grocery store, etc.
- I am relaxing more.
- I am trusting God.
- I exercise my body.
- I am focusing on simple, gentle, and sweet things
- Love is my guiding principle
- If I catch myself in a negative thought pattern, I redirect my mind right away and focus on something I love.
- I work on appreciating everything.
Thank you all for taking the time to read and follow The Warm Milk Journal. I wish you peace and a restful night of sleep tonight.
Debra : )