As we end the day and begin to unwind, it is nice to do things or think about things that give us that peaceful, calm feeling. That is an ideal state to be in before bed. What are things that make you feel calm?
For example, here are ten things that promote a feeling of calm for me:
- When I let the worries and concerns of the day go.
- I enjoy a glass of wine and lovely meal with my family.
- I reflect on what went right today.
- Knowing I make a difference.
- Loving others and knowing I am loved too.
- Listening to wonderful jazz, blues, Hawaiian, adult alternative, classical, or easy listening music while I am cooking.
- Petting my cat, Mew.
- Hugging my loved ones.
- Looking at beautiful photography and art work.