How can blogging give us a good night sleep?
Here are five ways:
1. Blogging is a terrific creative outlet. However you want to express yourself, you can do it by blogging. There is something very relaxing and satisfying about creating something. I feel so fulfilled and at peace after I have posted (especially when I know it is a really good one)!
2. Blogging helps you be heard! We all have voices that need to be heard. When you put something you believe in that is a part of you out there to the world and the world responds back in a positive way- that is enormously affirming! Feeling affirmed and valued will definitely help you sleep at night.
3. Blogging is good for connecting with like minded and supportive people. We are social beings. When you become a part of a community and you feel like you are contributing to it… that is a very satisfying feeling to drift off to sleep with.
4. Blogging is writing and writing is healing….
5. If your day job is not fulfilling you, blogging can keep you feeling motivated and your spirits high.
Whether you feel like you are a writer or not, I encourage you to give blogging a try. Whatever your interests may be, there are certainly people out there who share your enthusiasms or experiences too. Blogging does not have to cost you a thing! There are many free blogging platforms such as WordPress.com, Blogger, and Tumblr just to name a few.
Here’s to expressing ourselves, being affirmed and validated, and contributing to and being supported by our community!
The bottom line is we all have the need to be significant and have purpose.
Blogging about something you care about can give you that.
Guess what? If you feel significant and feel as if your life has purpose, you will not have much issues with anxiety or getting to sleep at night…
I am often at my happiest when I am being creative. There is something very spiritual and almost magical when I am in that flowing space of creativity. The more time I spend in this space the more peace and joy I feel ,and the better I sleep at night.
Here are five ways that I ease myself into this blissful space and you can too!
Any activity we do that nurtures our creative side is very good for us. It empowers us, lifts our spirits, connects us with our higher power, keeps us mentally active in a positive way, and gets us in “the flow”.
Any kind of writing including journal writing and blogging will get our creative juices flowing. It is very satisfying to get our thoughts on paper (or the computer screen). I think it is truly good for the soul. Anything good for the soul is good for our sleep!
So I recommend writing. Write on!
Debra : )