If you are a small fish in a large sea:
1. you can get lost in your anonymity (many of us introverts find this appealing)
2. You don’t have to take as many risks
3. In business, you may be up against a lot of competitive, bigger swimmers
If you are a large fish in a small sea:
1. You may get noticed more
2. You may have to take some risks
3. You don’t have as many swimmers around you (less competition)
Hmmm…which will it be?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. ~Dr. Seuss
Have a blessed day!