Here are 15 journal writing prompts for you to try today or tonight:
- If you were a color, what would you be and why?
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- Where in the world would you like to live if money were no object?
- What would be on the top of your administration’s agenda if you were the President?
- Describe an ideal day for you.
- What is something nobody knows about you?
- If you were to deliver a graduation speech to this year’s graduating high school or college seniors, what would you tell them?
- Finish this thought: Spring is a perfect time to….
- What is one word that means peace to you?
- When do you feel the most safe?
- When do you feel the most alive?
- When do you feel the most excited?
- Describe a stressful time in your life when you reacted in a calm and controlled way?(In other words, handled things well?)
- What are some things you like to do when nobody is looking?
- What is your favorite book right now? Why? What are you enjoying about it?