Some ideas for the day:
- Be goofy and playful.
- Do something today just for the fun of it.
- Call up somebody you care about to tell them what they mean to you.
- Try a new recipe tonight.
- All of the challenges at work: try to take them all with a grain of salt. The “problems” and all the work won’t go away over night so try not to stress too much about it. Do your best and that is all anyone can expect of you.
- Do you have a weekend adventure planned? Is there someplace even in your own city that you have never done before?
- Browse a bookstore.
- Try a new kind of coffee or tea today.
- Even if you don’t feel like it, smile. You can fake it till you make it.
- Shop for something new for your home or wardrobe to celebrate the change of season.
- Enjoy the cooler Fall days. It is a beautiful time of year!
Debra : )