These affirmations are good for your journaling, meditation time, or just posting them on sticky notes around your computer or wherever you will see them frequently. Choose one that resonates with you or use them all.
1. I AM bigger than my problems.
2. I AM thankful.
3. I AM blessed.
4. Each time I focus my attention I create a new beginning.
5. I make a difference.
I’ve said it before but it is worth repeating: what you focus on grows. Be attentive to what you give your attention to. I find that I am so much happier and enjoy greater peace (and yes, a good night sleep!) if I do these five things:
1. Set a positive intention for my day first thing in the morning when I am waking up.
2. Find something to like and appreciate about my job.
3. If I don’t like something I try to remember that all things are temporary and impermanent.
4. I keep a gratitude journal.
5. I bless and appreciate my loved ones, my health, my paycheck, my car, my country, etc.
Acknowledge, Accept, and Appreciate All the good in your life.
Do this and bask in the light by day. Restore and rest at night.
Debra ; )
If you ever question yourself, know you are enough!
If you had a tiring day, kick back tonight and enjoy the evening.
If you accomplished a task or goal, celebrate your success!
Smile and think of the wonderful life that you have.
You are blessed. You are a blessing as well.
Debra : )