This Thanksgiving morning I feel blessed and thankful for so many things, including:
1. This cup of warm delicious coffee I am enjoying as I write this.
2. The sunlight and shadows of the trees outside my bedroom window.
3. My sweet husband still sleeping close by.
4. This time away to enjoy the holiday in the mountains.
5. My health
6. My family and friends
7. This wonderful creative and spiritual outlet I have here on The Warm Milk Journal where I can write, create, share, connect with, and help others.
I could truly go on but I will finish this list in my private journal instead.
This Thanksgiving what are you thankful for?
An attitude of gratitude is a great habit to get into.
What we are thankful for and focus on grows!
What we appreciate appreciates!
Thank you for visiting!
Much love always,
As you are are leisurely enjoying your Sunday morning cup of coffee and relaxing this Labor Day weekend, think about how truly blessed you are. Then get out your journal and write a list of as many blessings that come to mind.
What we appreciate appreciates. What we focus on grows. As you write your list you will see just how rich you really are.
Here are a few of my blessings that come to mind:
Now it is your turn…
Have a blessed Sunday.
Debra : )